The School located in Central Florida. Working with the various Counts School district’s and the need for a private school in Counry to serve children with special needs. With a principal of a nurturing environment and an education tailored to the needs of the child, it has filled a void in the community for those parents with limited resources and options.
Each location has the capacity of 60+ students.
Each school is run by the director with a staff of 6-8 of teachers and aides. The school is applying this calendar year for accreditation and has also started the process to form a separate entity that can provide behavioral therapy services.
The school receives 95% of its funding from scholarships provided by the State of Florida. The school has not even begun to explore the different sources of services and funding provided by the State of Florida.
• School get funding from McKay, Gardiner Scholarship, and Step-Up Program in addition to private Pay.
• Cash Flow $239,848
• Two Vans as Part of the sale
• Sales for School Year were $586,682
- Price: $1,300,000
- location: Central Florida
- Phone Number: 407-865-4385
- property id: SP CF
- More info: Call Dennis Mope 407-865-4385